do you need someone to hash out your ideas with you? let you think aloud and respond with real advice and suggestions?
if i had a penny for every time someone asked me for help with how to run a successful fine art business... you know the saying. i'm here. let me get you on the right path.
sign up for a fine art coaching session and get the tools you need to debunk the stereotype of starving artist.
- branding (fine tuning your brand to be cohesive + engaging across all media platforms, focusing primarily on your website and social media presence)
- website only (i'm a proud squarespace user. i'd love to help you create a site using this platform or critique your current site and talk through how you can edit to best highlight your work and your brand).
- social media marketing only (intense session on branding and how to increase followers to make a profit)
- networking + sales (together we will develop strategies for production, target audiences and the most beneficial networking opportunities).
- content (how to photograph, edit, and write about your work so that your voice is genuine and heard by your target audience).
- critique of your work (just like art school, but with a focus on target audience and current market trends)
if in the atlanta metro area, sessions can be completed in the privacy of your own home, my studio, or at a coffee shop of your choice (depending on topic, of course). not in atlanta? no problem. skype or gotomeeting are great ways to conduct our session virtually.
before we get started, i'll send you a questionnaire to help us both be clear on where you are, where you need help and where you're going.
to book a session, simply click on your preferred session (below), add to your cart and checkout as usual. i'll be in touch via email with questionnaire + scheduling.
questions? feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org